As a Church of England Voluntary Controlled School we are also inspected by SIAMS.
- The school vision of ‘loving, learning, living’ is solidly underpinned by an impressively wide range of Christian values.
- The whole school community confidently articulates many Christian values which shape the positive attitude of learners.
- Leaders at all levels ensure that each pupil is of high priority and act decisively to meet their individual needs.
- Governors ably support and challenge the deeply committed headteacher in developing the Christian character of the school.
- Pupils enjoy and respond positively to a range of worship styles and leaders.
- Relationships and opportunities developed with the local church and community are of mutual benefit and appreciated for the positive impact they have on pupils.